Hello and welcome to Commercial Space Club at North Carolina State University.
We live in an interesting time at the advent of the private space industry. Founded in 2012, Commercial Space Club operates to serve students via several venues. We host presentations and discussions with professionals from prominent companies, connect students with space-related academic and career opportunities, and foster hands-on research experience through our interdisciplinary projects.
- Weather Balloon - Sharvil Patankar, Co-President & Project Lead
- CubeSat - Sharvil Patankar, Co-President & Project Lead
- Closed Ecosystems - Charles Parrish II, Co-President & Project Lead
- Laser Communications (Under construction) - Charlie West, Co-President & Project Lead
- Astropresence: Smart phone based robots and telepresence for space stations - Charlie West, Co-President & Project Lead
- High performance solar sail fabrication and assembly
Contact: Charlie West email@example.com